What we do: Since 2015, we are creating Online Casino Games with the constant demand to inspire our customers worldwide with new ideas.
Where we work: In our offices in Berlin and Malta. In addition, we are supported by a bunch of international remote working staff.
Who we are: Around 70 talents from 20 different nations in different locations with different backgrounds but one team spirit.
What we are proud of: Our growth, permanent improvement of quality, delivery of projects on time and all skillful professionals with years of experience in the industry who make it possible.
We offer: The possibility to drive ideas into reality and the opportunity to take responsibility and develop your career.
We are currently building up our Game Design studio and are looking for a Game Artist to join our team. The main day to day will be using your artistic skills in the creation / adjustment of game artwork. This will range from creating the most basic of symbols, pop-ups etc. to full backgrounds and game-boards.
Responsibilities and Profile:
- Be Proficient in Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Be Comfortable working with deadlines
- Have a good level of spoken and written English
- Have the ability to work as part of a team, but will also be able to work on their own initiative
- Have a good eye for detail
- Have a creative, customer focused outlook
- Be ambitious and hard working
- Have the ability to communicate confidently, clearly and effectively
- Prior experience working in online casino is considered a plus, but not necessary
- Art Portfolio is necessary to complete the application
- A working knowledge of Jira is considered an advantage
Is it you?
Nicola is looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectation and earliest availability. Please apply ONLY in English.