Game Concept Artist
IGT (www.igt.com) is a global leader in gaming with 5$ billion revenue, 12000+ employee in more than 100 countries. IGT Belgrade branch provides gaming products for commercial casino markets, distributed government-sponsored markets, interactive (online) markets and sports betting markets. Our branch in Belgrade has 250+ employees and it’s located at Business Center Usce with team offices with great views.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the Producers & Game Team to to develop the visuals for the games.
- Create production art which include characters, backgrounds, environments, animations and UI elements for working titles
- Collaborate with other designers, artists, developers and product managers to generate effective design solutions and receive feedback
- Know how to produce content quickly without sacrificing quality.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe package (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Excellent design and drawing skills, including the effective use of color, form, lighting, and composition
- Excellent skills in creating 2D animations.
- A passion for games development
- A strong Portfolio
- You are a self-starter and can work independently
Nice to have:
- Experience in Unity
- Knowledge and experience in 3D software (Maya, Blender 3D)
- Experience in game development.
The way we work:
Project duration for game development can be anywhere from 2 months (short) to 9 months (long). You will be working in a small Art team cooperating with Game designers, Game developers, Mathematicians and Test Engineers, in a good working atmosphere.
What we offer:
- Very competitive salar
- Career development in a stable environment (projects planned for several years in advance)
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Well-connected location with global offices in Austria, UK, Italy and United States
Our Recruitment Process:
- CV review and samples of work.
- Face-to-face tech interview
- Test (Creating test assets)
- You’ll have 10 working days to complete the test.
- Successful candidates are eligible to pass to the final round.
- Usually the whole process lasts 2-3 weeks – we’ll keep you updated on each stage!
Please send your CV and links - samples of work.