Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gaming. They are developing a revolutionary social gaming platform aimed at reshaping the way people from all segments play online. Playstudios flagship apps are consistently rated among the Top-20 Grossing apps in the Apple App Store in their category!
We are looking for an amazing Game Graphic Designer to create visual flow for POP! Slots amazing game.
As Game Graphic Designer you will create elegant and rewarding user interfaces that clearly communicate in-game information, while delighting both new and engaged players, and adding to a captivating player experience. The role is versatile and you can expect a variety of different tasks and many creative challenges. You’ll be creating visually appealing, user friendly, consistent and crisp user interface and user experience elements.
You will collaborate with Concept Artists and Product Managers in order to create appealing UI and UX elements.
- Create UI and UX graphics for POP! Slots awesome slot machines and bonuses
- Designing graphically stunning UI for our app
- Designing gaming theme UI and typography assets
- Create, maintain, and export production-quality graphic assets
- Managing performance issues, and optimizing assets for file size and performance considerations
- Ability to create visually appealing, user friendly, consistent and distinct UI and UX elements
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Relevant education and/or work experience
- Keen problem-solving and organizational skills
- Passionate about games, with an understanding of game-play mechanics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Bonus points for:
- Previous experience in gaming industry
- Opportunity to do incredible work, crafting gorgeous games with a passionate and playful team
- Learning and self improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information