AS A GAMEPLAY PROGRAMMER, YOU WILL BE THE INNER MECHANISM THAT MAKES OUR GAMES TICK.
You will be entrusted with maintaining our scriptings through the various stages of game development, from the first playable build right up to the final release version. You will be working in a dynamic and stimulative environment, collaborating with game producers, graphic artists, sound engineers and QA in order to develop a great game.
- Basic understanding of the way scripting languages works
- Excellent debugging skills
- Punctuality and precision in performing very specific tasks
- Solid understanding of any programming language including scripting languages
- Passionate gamer and creative problem solver
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with teammates is essential
- Working under pressure, meeting deadlines
- Previous experience in game development industry
- Version control (checkout, commit, merge)
- Sufficient knowledge of English language
- Experience with any game engine (UDK, Unity, Cocos2D, Marmalade)
- Has played any HOPA or F2P game
- Continuous learning
- Team building activities
- Creative work environment
- Gaming tournaments
- Entertainment zone
- Pet friendly company
- 3.000 m2 of work space
- Numerous discounts in the Novi Sad area
To apply, please click apply here button below.
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at email@example.com.