About The Position
Our mission is to make Scylla the #1 open source NoSQL database. To do so, we need leaders with strong engineering skills, deep technical knowledge, a personal commitment to Open Source principles, and a passion for customer and user success.
· Your personal mission is to make our database as easy, boring, and fun to manage as possible! (i.e., remove roadblocks, cure headaches, add a little charm, and obliterate needless complexity and tediousness).
· You will be implementing new features of Scylla Manager to handle cluster maintenance operations (such as repairs, backups and recoveries) for our Open Source users and Enterprise clients as well as users of Scylla Cloud.
· Beyond coding you will work with clients, supporting them with deployment and usage of Scylla Manager as well as the Go driver, its extension and other libraries that we own.
· Experience of at least 1 year development using Go
· Experience writing high-performance and concurrent applications
· Experience in Open Source development is an advantage