Chainstack is the leading suite of services connecting developers with Web3 infrastructure, powering applications in DeFi, NFT, gaming, analytics, and everything in between.
From startups to large enterprises, Chainstack enables thousands of companies to cut down the time to market, costs, and risks associated with creating and scaling decentralized applications. By offering fast, reliable, and easy-to-use infrastructure solutions distributed globally, we make sure innovators can focus on what’s important.
We are looking for a passionate Golang Team Lead to build new solutions for Chainstack infrastructure and services. If you're passionate about helping developers achieve their true potential then you're definitely the right person for this role. But it doesn't stop there. So what’s in it for you?
- AWS / GCP / Azure / Virtuozzo / OVH
- Nginx and Telegraph
- Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, and Terraform
- Go for services
- MySQL, Redis, and InfluxDB
- GitHub and CircleCI
- HashiCorp Vault
- Prometheus, Grafana, and ELK
- Not only do you get to lead a team of cutting-edge engineers, but you also get to work with a team that's focused on building an infrastructure platform
- Your role in shaping the team’s future and growth will be significant. You'll be an inspirer, facilitator, and enabler for the team to do what they do best by supporting your team members’ personal growth, hosting regular 1on1s, and taking part in the recruitment
- Platform development with Go; Integration of new blockchain protocols into the platform; R&D of new technologies and delivery of them to production; Troubleshooting the production environment and constantly improving it
- We also offer the freedom of being hands-on or hands-off, since we believe that different people have different strengths. If you are one of those unicorns, with both leadership abilities and the capability to contribute hands-on, there is room in this position for hands-on work as well!
- Go programming skills
- Proficiency in containers and orchestration platforms like Kubernetes or HashiCorp Nomad
- Experience in infrastructure automation tools like Helm, Terraform, Ansible, and any continuous integration or delivery tools
- Exposure to the administration of application servers, web servers, and databases
- Experience working with public cloud providers (Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
- Have at least 1-year management experience
Hice to have:
- We are thrilled if you have technical knowledge in fields such as backend engineering with Python or frontend development with JS
- Salary in USD
- Stock options
- Bleeding edge tech stack
- Lack of bureaucracy
- Flexible schedule
- Global fast-growing market
- Multinational team