We are looking for a Graphic Designer.
If you are creative and you love to work in a team and developing new products, we would like to talk to you.
We are looking for a self thinker that can understand a digital product to help us bring a new platform to life, to work with other team members to achieve our goals, and to be creative.
This is a role for a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and willingness to collaborate within a team environment. You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualization to client amends.
As a graphic designer, your ultimate responsibility is to deliver a design solution that fulfills the needs of the project that you are working on. To achieve this, you will need to listen to the needs and requirements of your client before proceeding with any project.
Your portfolio will demonstrate creative flair, passion for engaging designs and layouts.
Responsibilities of Graphic Designer:
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral.
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Meet with clients to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Presenting final ideas to management and clients.
- Degree in Graphic Design or comparable experience.
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS is advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High level of creativity.
- A professional approach to deadlines and budgets.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willingness to edit designs and work with teams.
- The capacity to accept constructive criticism and willingness to change designs upon request.
Who we are
iLogic is an international Digital Marketing Agency with an excellent reputation and success, that has offices both in Israel and in Belgrade, Serbia. We at iLogic help big brands to achieve digital marketing success and strive to ensure that our clients are getting the best bang for their buck. We set in place tools and frameworks that help maximize our client’s digital strategy`s potential, and provide smart reporting and consulting to help them make informed decisions that translate to real sales and leads (https://www.ilogic.co.il/).
What we are offering
We offer a dynamic, innovative, and challenging work environment at a fast-growing, multinational company.
Our office is in the very center of Belgrade, with a great connection with all parts of the city and a nice view of park Manjez.
According to a situation with the pandemic, we are aware that the health of our employees is our priority so work from home is an option. Working from the office is not mandatory at the moment.
We offer support to our employees and opportunities to grow and learn new skills every day. A young team of experienced professionals is always open to help and communicate with new members of our company.
Here you have the best terms and conditions for work, such as a contract from day one, competitive salary, excellent equipment, snacks, and drinks are provided, weekends are free and you have a day off for birthday. And more.
If you are ready to work for a successful company with great prestige, we would like to have you on our team. Do not hesitate to send us your CV and do not miss the opportunity to work with experts in this field and to learn from them.