Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full-fiber technology. With hyperfast speeds 12x faster than the UK average, we're changing the way people are experiencing broadband.
We established Hyperoptic's Belgrade office in 2013, starting with only 20 Developers to support the business. As of today we are 400 people and growing super fast - once a small start-up has become a success story in Belgrade, with over 1300 employees globally.
Due to continuous expansion, Hyperoptic are hiring for a Graphic Designer who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter together, whilst our teams stay focused and people passionately strive for excellence. As a Graphic Designer, your mission will be to help shape and take on the evolution and execution of our customer-facing digital and print campaigns and communications across all touchpoints. This is an exciting time to help us develop our overall creative execution, building on our strengths. Working in a rapid development environment, this person will work alongside our internal design team, external freelancers, and agencies. They need to have creative ideas, high design standards, and effective communication skills to incorporate feedback and iterate. We need someone who has a full range of graphic design skills to support the design requirements across the business. Does this sound like you?
What will you be doing?
- Take briefs from various parts of the organization and create concepts and graphics as appropriate across the full communications portfolio – to include print/offline graphics, web, display, email and social channels, animations, DM, and more.
- Work closely with marketing and copywriters to bring content and creative ideas to life, ensuring the solutions presented work hand in hand with the key messaging and drive the customer to act,
- Present concepts to stakeholders for review and feedback and iterate as appropriate. It is key that this person can work in an open and collaborative way to achieve this.
- Support the Senior UI Designer were needed on UI for our website and our online platforms.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelors degree or similar qualification in design
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in design across several consumer brands and projects
- Demonstrable extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, and other design tools e.g., Sketch)
- Working with web developers and a basic understanding of how creativity translates into the development process
- Good project management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects in a high output environment
Why are we the best place for work?
We are based in three beautiful locations in Senjak with:
- Catered lunch every day
- Basketball court and table tennis
- Fresh fruit every week
- Massage on site
- Pet friendly office
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
You apply. (CV and portfolio (or a link to your online portfolio) of your recent work.)
We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
Hyperoptic has been recognized in the top three for the Best Recruitment Process amongst Belgrade IT Companies, three years in a row.
Please submit your application in English.
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!