Our Client is an innovative leader in the development and manufacturing of high quality complete seating systems.
Due to their expansion, we are looking to motivated professional to join their team.
Ensuring the smooth daily routine of all SAP logistics processes (including necessary interfaces to other systems), supporting the users and improving the processes in the group.
- Concept for the design, harmonization and integration of business processes in the area of logistics, inventory management, planning and control of volume and value flows, production in an international context
- Development of tailored solutions for current SAP challenges (R/3, MM / WM / PP / SD / PM / FI / CO for JIT /JIS)
- Participation in the planning and implementation of complex infrastructures, including testing and training (by telephone or virtually on site)
- Creation of SAP test concepts, test coordination and testing in the team
- Development, monitoring and analysis of strategic indicators in the context of the continuous improvement process
- Coordination with the teams to ensure product availability
- Contributing to the SOP process and SOP meetings, as well as working in cross-departmental projects
- Analysis and optimization of system-side logistics processes, as well as their interaction
- Analysis and elimination of errors in the systems ticket processing and management
- 1st Level Support for the user
- Close cooperation with IT to ensure the flawless operation of the production control system
- Preparation of specifications for new projects
- Best possible incorporation of technical changes in the ERP system to avoid unnecessary control effort
- Maintenance SAP R / 3 in modules MM, WM, SD, PP
- Identify potential risks that endanger or negatively impact the goal of the job
- Ensure the documentation in the task area according to existing guidelines
- Successfully completed business administration studies with a business / technical focus
- At least 3 years professional experience in supply chain management, ideally in a manufacturing company
- Process-oriented and cross-departmental understanding of organizational, systemic and cross-system processes and contexts
- Experience as an SAP key user
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.