How You’ll Make an Impact
- Create and perform review of functional design specification for your development task
- Program / write code and perform the unit test as per functional design specification
- Support development team following agile and scrum methodologies
- Develop web components and execute unit test cases as per functional specification
- Support PLM and PO in developing state of the art HMI / SCADA system
- Transfer your knowledge in web development to our development team members
- Work in an international development team
What You Bring
- You should be an experienced (4+) IT professional with your graduation in Engineering or other equivalent qualification (MCA)
- You should ideally have basic knowledge in HMI / SCADA systems (preferably Ignition Perspective from Inductive Automation)
- You must possess effective communication and analytical skills
- Experience in working with agile and scrum methodology
- Fluent English language (spoken and written)
Nice to have
- Experience with development tools such as Azure DevOps, Git repository, IntelliJ IDEA
- Basic knowledge in SCADA – systems (architecture and general principles)
- Basic knowledge in PLC programming (S7-1500 and TIA portal)
- Basic knowledge of OPC UA communication protocol
- Extended engineering knowledge of Ignition Perspective from Inductive Automation
- Basic knowledge of industry standards (especially HMI / SCADA systems, such as overall philosophy of High-performance HMI)
- User centered design methods and ergonomic design principles
- Microsoft Office applications
About the Team
Our Transformation of Industry division is decarbonizing the industrial sector. Increasing electrification and efficiency are key and demand for green H2 and derivative fuels will rise. We enable decarbonization of the industrial sector and the transition to sustainable processes, building on a strong industrial customer base, a global network, diverse technologies, and integrated execution capabilities.
Check this video to learn more about our Transformation of Industry business https://www.siemensenergy.com/global/en/offerings/industrial-applications.html
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Please forward your resume in English.