ACME is on a mission to be the world’s best cloud-based telecommunications platform for service providers. We’re looking for a HR recruiter to help us extend our engineering and management teams. Could be part-time or full-time position in which case duties would be extended to full HR role.
- Actively sourcing candidates through social media channels
- Developing the network of contacts/partnerships to build a pool of candidates for current and future openings
- Search for and enforce new sourcing methods to find job candidates
- Managing the recruitment process based on Company staffing needs previously defined by Management
- Posting jobs and screening resumes
- Following up interviews with the Management
- Suggest ways to improve the employer's brand
- Preferred previous experience
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of social media and professional networks
- Ability to build relationships and assess candidates
- Knowledge of labor laws and recruiting best practices
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Highest standards of personal integrity
- Advanced English
- Advanced MS Office skills
About ACME Software
Acme Software was established 16 years ago and is revolutionizing how people communicate in today’s modern mobile workforce. Its award-winning Bria solutions for desktop and mobile devices enable organizations to leverage their existing PBX and hosted voice call servers to extend seamless and secure unified communications and collaboration services to users regardless of their location and network. Our technology meets the unique requirements of several industries, including the contact center, retail, warehouse, hospitality, and healthcare verticals. Its solutions are deployed worldwide by 8x8, Airbnb, AmeriSave, BT, Citibank, Comcast, Fusion, Fuze, Liberty Global, Uber, Windstream and others.
Preduzeće ACME Software osnovano je 2008. godine u Novom Sadu, Srbija. Pretežna delatnost ove kompanije je računarsko programiranje.