IGT (www.igt.com) is a global leader in gaming with 5$ billion revenue, 12000+ employees in more than 100 countries. IGT Belgrade branch provides gaming products for commercial casino markets, distributed government-sponsored markets, interactive (online) markets and sports betting markets. Our branch in Belgrade has 250+ employees and it’s located at Business Center Usce with team offices with great views.
What you’ll do:
- You will be coding cutting-edge casino web games in a Gaming Studio of the global market leader
- You will produce browser-based games for different channels like mobile, tablet and desktop
- You will work closely with Game producers, Graphic artists, Sound Engineers, Mathematicians, Operations and Test Engineers
- You will develop games using existing frameworks and solutions with high emphasis on the quality, visual presentation and game performance on different devices and platforms
- Experience with and understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with source versioning systems (git, svn)
- You enjoy creating games and collaborating within a team environment
- You are self-driven, motivated to learn and advance fast
- You are a responsible person that produces clean, documented code
Nice to have:
- Experience with Canvas API frameworks (pixi.js, createJS) or WebGL
- Experience with developing event-driven applications
The way we work:
We are organized in small Agile/Scrum teams consisting of Producer, Mathematicians, Artists, Sound Eng, Developers and Test Engineers. Every team is working on one game. Games are of different complexity and production lifetime (6-12 months). All developers have tech team leads to help them on their game development journey
- Full-time/permanent employment and competitive salary
- Challenging projects using cutting-edge technologies
- Continuous professional growth in a stable environment with proven business and product
- Dedicated innovation time, budget for learning, sport and other perks
- Flexible working hours in class-A office with good working atmosphere and great people
- Private health insurance for you and your family
- Well-connected location with global offices in San Francisco, London, Manchester, Beijing
Our Recruitment Process:
- CV review
- Test – Demo Game Project
Test will be sent to qualified candidates. Candidates with strong CVs and enough examples of their experience may be called for an interview without the code test. What we assess on the test is game problem-solving, code structure, coding experiences. You’ll have 2 weeks to complete the test.
- Face-to-face tech interview
What we assess here is your experience and programing background, how you did the test and why, and specific language knowledge
- Candidates who successfully complete both steps are eligible to pass to the final round.
- Usually the whole process lasts 2-3 weeks – we’ll keep you updated on each stage!
Please send your CV electronically.
Deadline for applications: 19.10.2019.