Numbrs Personal Finance AG is a technology company. Our product is Numbrs, a multibanking application available for iOS and Android. Numbrs is one of the most widely used banking apps in Germany and was recently launched in the UK.
Numbrs is reshaping the future of the workplace. We are a fully remote company, at which every employee is free to live and work wherever they want. We are a team of professional, hard-working, supportive and entrepreneurial individuals with a passion for execution.
We are seeking professionals who can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential. Do you want to have a real impact on the future of the financial industry? Join Numbrs.
As Head of Software Engineering, you lead and manage our software development teams. You are responsible to build and maintain a world-class software engineering culture and develop Numbrs as a great place to work. You have the responsibility for project planning and project controlling. You oversee all aspects of the software engineering department to deliver projects with a strong execution-oriented attitude to meet strict deadlines. With continuous synchronization across multiple departments, you ensure that the product is built according to all requirements. You are responsible that the highest quality guidelines are applied throughout the software development department. You identify and implement measures to improve efficiency, automation possibilities, tools, and processes.
- a Bachelor’s or higher degree in the technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- a minimum of 10 years experience in leading engineering positions within fast-paced and fast-evolving environments in technology-driven companies
- strong technical background in software development with hands-on experience with Java, and Go or C++
- excellent knowledge with architecting, developing, evolving, and troubleshooting large scale and complex distributed systems
- hands-on management experience building engineering teams and scaling organizations to deliver and maintain complex systems
- exceptional organizational talent, able to set priorities and work under pressure
- high-quality standards for every work output
- the direct and straightforward style of communication
- excellent written and oral communication skills in English
Ideally, candidates will also have
- experience with API design and third-party system integrations
- excellent knowledge with iOS and Android platforms, and microservice-based architectures
- experience managing a mixture of remote and on-site team members
Location: Home office from your domicile