Luxoft, a DXC Technology company ("Luxoft"), is a digital transformation services and software engineering firm providing bespoke IT solutions that drive business change for customers globally.
At Luxoft we strive to achieve our quality goals and to provide our employees with Healthy and Safe environment to work in. That's why we obtained Environmental Health and Safety Management System and Occupational Health and Safety certificates.
We want to strengthen our team with a Health & Safety and Environmental Management Systems Specialist to help us drive all of the related activities.
- Support and continuous improvement of existing Environmental Health and Safety, and Occupational Health and Safety system developed under ISO standards
- Documentation for ISO standards development
- Performing and managing internal audits and audit programs, participation in audits by external certification body
- Coordinating Management Review Meetings required by the above-mentioned standards
- A Bachelor's Degree in IT, Finance or other relevant areas. Minimum 3 years of experience
- Certification in - ISO 45001, ISO14001 and ISO 9001 with 45001 and 14001 being top priority
- Experience in supporting and continuously improving of environmental, health and safety system developed according to ISO standards.
- Excel, Word, Power Point
- Fluent English
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in multicultural company
- Confluence and Jira tools are a plus