Corsearch is the premier provider of creation and protection solutions for trademark and brand professionals. With highly trained researchers, an expansive global content set, work-flow and specialized technology tools, which incorporate customer input.
Corsearch has more than 800 team members serving over 5,000 clients on five continents, and we’re growing and changing rapidly. We are a fantastic company to work for — with great benefits, growth opportunities, and a terrific internal culture — and we truly believe that it’s people who make us thrive. Every day, we are transforming ourselves into a better partner for our customers, a better employer for our colleagues, and a better investment for our owners.
As a Help Desk Technician working in IT Operations, you will be responsible for providing collaborative day-to-day Level I/II support of business applications and end-user hardware and software. The IT Operations team will collaboratively provide global support including, but not limited to, response and resolution of Incidents, Problems, and Requests via phone, ITSM portal, and e-mail. This individual must be a clear candid communicator, highly motivated, emotionally intelligent, and have a proven track record of teamwork, execution, and customer-service.
- Excellent written & verbal communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Strong customer-service, problem-solving, and leadership skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a geographically distributed team environment
- Able to effectively prioritize work under pressure in a highly dynamic work environment
- Natural ability to proactively reach out and facilitate communications
- Strong desire to learn new technologies, techniques, and tools
- Collaborate with IT Operations team peers to provide best-in-class customer service and support to internal customers for Level I/II incidents, problems, and requests
- Participate in team standup meetings
- Support end-user Apple/Windows workstations and applications (e.g., Microsoft Outlook, etc.)
- Support end-user Apple/Android mobile devices
- Manage and coordinate urgent and complicated support issues
- Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal customers
- Work with Atlassian ITSM ticketing system and achieve to Service Level Targets
- Follow SOPs and Processes for infrastructure support
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with IT Operations team and other peers
- Assist in and prepare IT Operations support documentation
- Advanced knowledge of supporting: Windows 10, MacOS, and Office 365 Apps
- Basic knowledge of: Active Directory, Azure AD, and Endpoint Manager/Intune
- AS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or another related field
- 2+ years of professional experience in an IT support role. Experience in Technology/Infrastructure Operations strongly preferred
- ITIL and/or Agile certification (preferred). Atlassian product certification(s) a major plus
What’s in it for you?
- 25 vacation days to re-charge your batteries.
- Pension plan to support you at a later stage of your life.
- You get to work with a fun, diverse team from over 30 different nationalities.
- Are you an early bird or do you prefer to take it easy in the morning? Good thing we offer flexible working hours.
What do you do next?
If this sounds interesting, click apply and introduce yourself! We’d love to have a chat to get to know each other. We will be sure to keep you posted about the recruitment process every step of the way, which may also include an assessment. We very much look forward to hearing from you!