SANNE is a leading global provider of alternative asset and corporate administration services. Established for over 30 years and listed as a FTSE 250 company on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, SANNE employs more than 1,600 people worldwide and administers structures and funds that have in excess of £250 billion of assets.
As leaders in our field, we deliver tailored fiduciary services to a highly valued international client base through a global network of regulated businesses within 20 leading financial jurisdictions spread globally across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific. We service clients through a number of specialist businesses which are led by directors with extensive asset class and market experience. They in turn are supported by multifunctional teams aligned to the specific requirements of each client, across one accredited platform. We provide services in private debt and capital markets, real estate, private equity, hedge, institutional, executive incentives, private client and investment treasury services. Client service is paramount at SANNE. Each client has a lead director who is the single point of contact for the client and is involved in all elements of the client account.
Sanne Group d.o.o. Beograd a Sanne Group Company, is a premier fund administration service provider of alternative assets located across the globe. SANNE is a fast growing firm expanding its operational support model with resources located in Belgrade.
Full time HelpDesk Analyst position - The candidate is responsible for providing support to internal staff. The working hours are 11:00 to 19:00. Occasional weekend work would be expected.
- Support for IT products and services; including but not limited to: answering questions, troubleshooting problems, teaching and instructing co-workers regarding software or hardware, troubleshooting printer and other minor issues
- Resolve technical issues and escalate complex issues to the appropriate support group for effective resolution
- Provide excellent Customer Service by effectively communicating with user throughout resolution process
- Maintains associated records of user issues and problem resolution as per company policy and procedures
- Works on Helpdesk, Information Technology systems and other administrative related projects as assigned
- Setting up desktops, installing applications
- User management
Skills / experience required
- Solid working knowledge of computer hardware
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Good communication skills
- Able to occasionally work evenings or weekends
- Strong knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office required
- A+, MCP, MCSA and/or MCSE certifications is a plus
- Knowledge of Windows Servers is a plus
- Knowledge of Active Directory is essential
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Also, please be informed that we will keep your CV in our database for the period of 6 months for any future openings for this or similar roles. In case you would like us to delete your data, please write to email@example.com.
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.