Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. With hyperfast speeds 14x faster than the UK average, we're changing the way people are experiencing broadband.
We established Hyperoptic's Belgrade office in 2013, starting with only 20 Developers to support the business. As of today we are 400 people and growing superfast - once a small start-up has become a success story in Belgrade, with over 1300 employees globally.
Due to continuous expansion Hyperoptic are hiring for a Helpdesk Engineer who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter together, whilst our teams stay focused and people passionately strive for excellence. As Helpdesk Engineer your mission will be to provide desktop support to over 1200 employees spread over 11 Hyperoptic offices both in Serbia and the UK. The ideal candidate will ensure that all IT needs are met, delivering the highest service as quickly as possible while maintaining the highest internal customer service experience and standards. Does this sound like you?
What will you be doing?
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues - providing desktop, laptop, printers, AV equipment, telephones and other end-user employee equipment support and installing authorised software
- Ensuring security and upgrades are applied to desktops and laptops and drivers and software kept up to date
- Setting up new users and disabling expired accounts in accordance with HR requirements
- Ensuring adequate levels of IT equipment is always kept in stock, maintain accurate and concise systems documentation, maintain accurate records of hardware and software allocations, using automated tools as appropriate
- Working closely with 2rd and 3rd line support team to resolve more complex problems & provide support for project-based delivery activities
What are we looking for?
- Proven Windows Desktop & Microsoft Office 365 administration experience, while Apple Mac Support & Administration is desirable
- Bachelors degree in IT or similar field of study would be desirable
- Any of the following IT professional qualifications: CCNA, MCSE, ITIL would be desirable
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work specifically in peak periods
- Excellent English language skills
Why are we the best place for work?
We are based in three beautiful locations in Senjak with:
- Catered lunch every day
- Basketball court and table tennis
- Fresh fruit every week
- Massage on site
- Pet friendly office
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
Hyperoptic has been recognized in the top three for the Best Recruitment Process amongst Belgrade IT Companies, three years in a row.
Please submit your application in English.
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!