ALLIED TESTING is seeking
Allied Testing is a leading specialist QA and testing international firm with focus on finance industry.
The job will require working in a distributed international environment. Working closely with both local and remote teams. You will have to learn existing large proprietary (customer) framework, comply with guidelines, and communicate in English with other parts of the team and management abroad on a daily basis.
Minimum required qualification:
- Fluent written and spoken English
- At least 3 years of experience in end-to-end implementation of Hyperion Products
Strong development experience in the following:
- Implementation and Support of Hyperion Planning application
- Hyperion Planning
- FDMEE Integrations with Oracle EBS General Ledger (including Write-Back)
- Oracle Data Integrator
- Experience in Data Migration/Roll outs of Hyperion Budget, Forecast and Balances on multiple country rollout
- Jython scripting experience for FDMEE
- Calculations performance optimisation
- Essbase tuning
- Agile, Jira, Confluence
Experience in one or more of the following:
- Smart View Reports
- EAS Load rules
- FR Studio
- Business Rules and Aggregations
- We offer a pleasant, healthy, challenging but rewarding work environment.
- Excellent salary. More senior candidates are welcome to apply
- Financial and career opportunities.
- Remote or part-time work is not an option.
Only CVs in English will be considered.