WHO WE ARE?
Bakson Ltd is a software development company based in Belgrade. We are a part of the huge Ticketmaster International ecosystem, one of the world’s top five eCommerce sites, with over 26 million monthly visitors, as well as Live Nation Entertainment, the world’s leading live entertainment
HOW DO WE WORK?
Our workflow in inspired by Agile and Lean principles. We’re not devoted to Scrum or any other framework, but are trying to work in small batches, with fast feedback and very close interaction with product owners.
The emphasis in our team is on collaboration and mutual support – sharing project workflow with globally distributed teams, contributing code to core global services and applications, and encouraging cultural exchange between development groups. Ticketmaster encourages working from home, and the distributed nature of our teams requires us to have flexibility around working hours. We’re familiar with asynchronous and remote work. A Software Engineer in our company is a core writer of code, but also an inspirer and an exemplar to other developers…
Basically, what we care about is that you are a self-starter, happy to work with others, and prepared to adapt and do your best.
Bakson Ltd is looking for talented and creative IAM Engineer who will be working with one of the leading FinTech company in the US. The ideal candidate should have the ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment. The ideal candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability and know-how to collaborate effectively with domain experts and IT leadership team. Willingness to work by US (NA) working hours (UTC -4) is strong plus.
- Managing the release of single sign on across an organisation
- Implementing Multi Factor Authentication
- Set up Self-service password reset
- Configure administrator to protect web applications using CA Single Sign On/CyberArk/QuickConnect
- 8+ years of professional experience building IAM solutions
- Experience in IT infrastructure support & administration of Identity & Access Management systems, Azure Active Directory, Active Directory, Windows Admin and VM Ware Administration
- Experience in ADFS (Active Directory Federation Services)
- Experience in Active Directory (Cloud and onPrem)
- Experience in CyberArk and QuickConnect
- Experience in power shell scripting.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- A flat team structure and a highly collaborative culture that values progress over perfection and encourages creativity, innovation and diversity.
- A highly motivated global team of colleagues.
- A flexible working style.
Deadline for applications: 29.05.2021.