At Foundation SOS Children’s Villages Serbia, we are dedicated to welfare of children and strengthening of families and communities.
Our goal is supporting wellbeing of children, youth and families through different alternative care, family strengthening and youth empowering programmes, aimed at providing a loving home for every child.
In order to support our activities we need a responsible, tech-savvy and quick thinking person for our ICT function, in the position of ICT Manager.
Mission of the position:
The ICT Manager leads the ICT function and ensures professional management of the national ICT services in line with global ICT standards, adequately utilising ICT services to gain higher efficiency in processes for Member Association. He/she provides ICT information relevant for national management for steering and decision making.
Key performance areas and main responsibilities:
- Creates national ICT strategy based on strategic goals and priorities
- Creates Information Security Management System and leads its implementation
- He/she is part of Information Security Management team.
- Enabler of the Information Security Risk management process.
- He/she is also an Information Security Officer of MA – responsible person for technical part of any Information Security incident, therefore part of
- Information Security Incident response management team, according to EU GDPR law
- Ensures national ICT infrastructure and services are in line with global SOS ICT standards and local legislation
- Ensures ICT planning and budgeting processes in the organization
- Represents the organization in the regional ICT network and contributes to regional knowledge sharing processes
- Develops and implements national IT policies and procedures
- Leads national ICT co-workers, managing the performance and ensuring development of direct reports
- Is responsible for external IT partners management
- Is accountable for ICT services functionality in the organization
- Is accountable for roll-out and execution of national/regional/global ICT policies, processes and projects in the organization
- Is responsible for procurement of IT hardware, software and outsourced ICT services
- Drives ICT capacity activities for national co-workers in cooperation with Human Resources Manager
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop strong relations with people at all levels,
- Strong presentation, influencing and public speaking skills,
- Ability to manage multiple tasks;
- Efficient task prioritization and time management;
- Flexibility to work both in team and independently;
- Work under time pressure;
- Strategic, creative, and innovative thinking;
- Pro-active approach and a “can do” mentality
- University education - information technologies, mathematics and technical sciences (exceptionally: certificates in the ICT field (Microsoft, Cisco, etc.);
- At least 5 years of work experience in providing technical support in the field of information technologies;
- Advanced knowledge of ICT domains (on prem & Cloud)/tools/systems/networks:
- Hyper V
- Azure Cloud
- Microsoft 365
- Cisco Meraki
- Paessler PRTG
- Preferred previous work experience in the non-governmental sector;
- Active knowledge of English;
- Valid driving licence – B cat (active driver)