- Start-up mentality combined with an international work atmosphere in a multi-cultural environment
- Provide design, planning and operational consulting services to network operators with different transmission technologies implemented
- Perform detailed analysis of designs and concepts of complex transmission networks
- Analysis and evaluation of measurement and network data to identify and classify failure patterns of bad/low performing transmission links
- Conduct end to end analysis and optimization of transmission network configuration and design
- Support network operators in the migration from conventional to modern telecommunications networks
- Create visually compelling presentations of the results, project status, actions and recommendations
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering, computer science, information technology or related discipline
- 5-7 years of working experience related to this position
- SME (NW Design & Implementation) across a range of technologies and products (Optical Network (xWDM), IP/MPLS Network – Routing & Switching, MW Network (short/long-haul, E-Band), Multi-vendor experience and related certificates (Cisco, Juniper, Nokia, Ericsson, Huawei, ZTE, Ceragon), Traffic & Capacity Management)
- Network audit and assessment capabilities
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of IP transmission network systems/elements for mobile and fixed networks
- Experience in optimization and tuning of IP transport networks
- Testing, acceptance and implementation into production environment of all transmission network systems/elements in cooperation with NW Planning and other NW/Operation teams
- Network Management System, KPI and QoS experience for end-to-end Mobile and Fixed network environment
- Capable to work independent and in a team, reliable & proactive
- High degree of customer and quality orientation
- High flexibility and willingness to travel domestic and international
- Fluent in written and spoken English
TOP 5 REASONS
- An entrepreneurial environment with immediate responsibility and a chance to make a difference from the word go
- Innovative projects with big name clients and exposure to future, cutting edge technologies
- Unlimited individual growth opportunities and the ability to create a personalised career path
- Access to a global network with opportunities to live and work abroad
- All the support, training and coaching you need to further your career
- and extra on top: A team spirit and family-like culture as exciting and colourful as our gradient coloured coffee marshmallows
umlaut, part of Accenture, is a 5,000 people strong global full service cross industry end-to-end partner that applies its deep-running interdisciplinary, collaborative advisory and fulfilment capabilities to change its clients fortunes for the better and - on top of that - add value, quality and focus to their organisations and produce.
Why umlaut adds something on töp?
umlaut adds something on top - this promises to help our clients all over the world to change the quality of their technological capabilities and organizational culture from regular to special. We add value on top of their services, products and entire organizational fabric, all the way throughout our partnership. Expected amount or quality plus an unexpected extra: 100%. Plus X.
umlaut Belgrade story.
From the very first project initiative in 2006, the company registration in 2009, the global company rebranding in 2019, we’ve passed major transition through, as goal for better shaping our organizational & people development. Our expertise in Telecommunication and Automotive industry is constantly seeking and offering high-quality expertise and career development opportunities. Our local team currently has around 140 employees. But this is not the end – we are still growing. We don’t change the company. We enable it to grow itself - for the better.
Able. Agile. And humane.
It’s all rooted in our philosophy. By adding something on top we are empowering our people. We are constantly trying to make our working environment cozy. We are team oriented. The ideas and suggestions of our employees are of great importance, because we consider that the culture of open communication within the company is the key to success. We all together have a clear vision of our mutual mission.
Meet us closer!
Infotainment testing; E-mobility; Device (Mobile Terminal) testing; Mobile Networks Benchmarking and Optimization; IoT; 5G; SW development; Project Management; Data Visualization; Cloud Services; Big Data in Telco.
School of Electrical Engineering, Organization and Management, Computer Science, Mathematics, Faculty of Traffic and Transport...
sector possess full in-house expertise in mobile terminals & networks testing, data visualization, SW development, QA and complex data analytics.
testing sector, called Systems, has black belt in Infotainment testing & E-Mobility. Our competencies are focused on: infotainment testing, test automation, trace analysis, defect management and test evaluation. As a specialized provider of testing and development services, we have been implementing our testing methods and strategies in the development areas of electrics and electronics worldwide.
Opšti utisak i preporuka
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Super atmosfera i ljudi, visok nivo kolegijalnosti. Dobra lokacija.
Nesto nize plate u odnosu na konkurenciju. Veoma kompleksni projekti bez prave, kvalitetne obuke. Zaposleni su prepusteni sami sebi jer su nadredjeni prezauzeti. Nema benefita.
Prosečna neto plata
Test Engineer 2 plate
Prosečna neto plata
4 € /satnica
Test Engineer 1 plata