Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full-fiber technology. With hyperfast speeds 12x faster than the UK average, we're changing the way people are experiencing broadband.
We established Hyperoptic's Belgrade office in 2013, starting with only 20 Developers to support the business. As of today we are 400 people and growing super fast - once a small start-up has become a success story in Belgrade, with over 1300 employees globally.
Due to continuous expansion, Hyperoptic are hiring for an ISP Analytics Expert who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter together, whilst our teams stay focused and people passionately strive for excellence. As ISP Analytics Expert your mission will be to support ISP management with reporting and in-depth analysis needed to make business decisions and improve operations processes to drive the best performance. Does this sound like you?
What will you be doing?
- Develop reporting in Tableau/Excel for stakeholder based on business case
- Analyze offer, channel, and customer-related data in an on-going effort to support the ISP team to increase/maintain overall penetration and productivity.
- Develop methods for short and long-term forecasting on ISP performance and implement forecasting into monthly/weekly reporting to ISP management.
- Assess internal and external factors to provide decision-making analysis to ISP management team
- Provide in-depth performance evaluation against the target to find the best ways to allocate the efforts with the goal of closing the gaps.
- Gather clear requirements on how to present past and future success and performance for the management meetings
What are we looking for?
- Experience with relational databases and SQL is an advantage
- 2-3 years of experience in related data analysis
- Experience in channel and customer management processes
- Excellent English
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau or similar software) is desirable
- Experience with interacting with stakeholder to gather requirements and understand the value of output
Why are we the best place for work?
We are based in three beautiful locations in Senjak with:
- Catered lunch every day
- Basketball court and table tennis
- Fresh fruit every week
- Massage on site
- Pet friendly office
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
Hyperoptic has been recognized in the top three for the Best Recruitment Process amongst Belgrade IT Companies, three years in a row.
Please submit your application in English.
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!