Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary & contract staffing, outsourcing, permanent recruitment, outplacement and career services. Worldwide we are present in more than 60 countries, with 6.600 local branches. For our client, MOL Serbia, an international oil and gas company, we are searching for experienced and motivated candidates who will provide support to our client for the following position: IT Administrator
- Finished IT related education, engineering or related area
- Minimum 1 year of experience in similar positions
- Very good knowledge of MS Windows (XP, 7, 8, 10…) and advance knowledge of MS Office
- Windows servers 2008, 2012, 2016 and 2019 and Linux
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange, MS SCCM
- Very good written and spoken technical English language
- Experience in Share Point administration, SQL and database management, industry standard monitoring tools (SCOM, Nagios) is an advantage
- Any IT related certificates, programming background, knowledge of one scripting language are an advantage
- Driving license is an advantage
- Strong security awareness in IT
- Highly motivated and result oriented person with initiative and problem solving attitude, capable to work independently, under pressure and possess multitasking skills
- First-Level-Support for company users in HQ
- Complete ownership of mobile devise management on company level (iPads, mobile and fix phone management including telephone asset management, SIM management, PBX management, cost’s monitoring and reporting)
- Monitoring, maintenance and reporting of the desktop infrastructure (asset management, patch management)
- Installing and configuring new hardware/software
- Software License management. Software usage monitoring, maintenance and reporting
- IT infrastructure supervision: keeping the systems up and running: manage and permanently improve company IT monitoring systems
- Monitoring and maintenance of the server infrastructure including virtual environment: basic maintenance of company IT network infrastructure
- Manage company security applications: ensure the high level of local network and database systems security: permanently increase company IT security level
- Maintenance and monitoring of Disaster recovery systems and overall company backups
- Take ownership of project that require modification/replacement of existing software/hardware infrastructure in order to improve performance and reliability of entire system (project proposal writing, execution, finalization and reporting)
- Introducing and integrating new technologies into company IT systems
- Participation in Service Stations fixed asset inventory counts as owner of the related software
- Creation / management of IT infrastructure related documentation.
- Highly motivated and result oriented person with initiative and problem solving attitude
- Capable to work independently, under pressure and posses multitasking skills
This position includes flexible working hours and online onboarding.
Only short list candidates will be contacted.
ADECCO OUTSOURCING d.o.o.
Vladimira Popovića 40, 11070 Belgrade