Original Ltd. is a Company specialized for offering business solutions in the field of managed print services and document administration. Original Ltd. offers unique solution fully aligned with users' business needs, regardless of the size of company, business branch and geographic location.
Due to the increase in our business activities we are looking for a: IT Administrator
Original d.o.o. is looking for a skilled and talented IT Administrator who will maintain our information technology systems, networks and install software from Original portfolio at customers site. This role will perform both technical and administrative tasks to ensure functionality and efficiency of computer and VoIP systems. The ideal candidate would have previous experience in a similar role. For this role, knowledge and expertise in software, hardware and networks are a necessity, as well as critical thinking and problem-solving with great attention to details.
- Responsible for maintenance, configuration, and reliable operations of Microsoft Windows based computers, Mac OS based computers, network servers, and virtualization (VMware)
- Administers and maintains a variety of services (web, FTP, NAT, VPN, SSH, DNS, DHCP, GPO, etc.)
- Administers and maintains company LDAP
- Administers and maintains company firewall, VoIP telephony, etc. Maintains systems and processes, including monitoring of system health to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security
- Performs all aspects of the Microsoft Office 365 ongoing administration including reliability, performance, monitoring, backup, and security
- Responsible for server and client updates
- Monitors performance and maintains systems according to requirements
- Performs data backup and recovery
- Provides input into infrastructure architecture designs
- Responsible for disaster recovery planning and exercises
- Manages and updates technical documentation and company IT procedures
- Troubleshoots software and/or hardware issues and failures within the company
- Provides periodical reports for data protection results, security summaries, server update status, etc.
- Tests new equipment and is familiar with new technology
- Provides technical support across the company
- Performs all other relevant duties at the request of the Superintendent
· 3+ years working as an engineer with Windows Server OS to include troubleshooting, tuning, upgrading, monitoring and patching
· Good understanding of computer/network systems infrastructure requirements and standards
· Experience with Active Directory, DHCP & DNS, Storage Systems, TCP/IP Networking Principles, Backup and Virtualization Technologies
· Desirable experience with databases (Microsoft SQL or Postgre SQL) and database management operations (backup, restore, monitoring, replication)
· Desirable experience with PaloAlto firewall technology and MikroTik switching and routing
· Experience with scripting
· Excellent communication and people skills are required
· Fluent in written and spoken English
· Active driver
By applying for this vacancy you agree that if you are not selected in the first round, the employer may contact you within the period of one year, if the need for the same or similar job is indicated.
If you meet the mentioned criteria, please apply by sending your CV electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.