KPMG operates as a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services; working closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. KPMG member firms can be found in 147 countries. Collectively they employ more than 219,000 people across a range of disciplines
KPMG in Serbia is currently seeking for IT Advisory Senior Consultant / Auditor
KPMG's Senior Consultant in IT Advisory team will have the opportunity to work in specific business areas of IT Audit, Risk, Security and Compliance.
Tasks and responsibility:
- External IT audit
- Internal IT audit or assistance in implementation of IT controls
- Testing IT controls as a part of financial audit processes
- Improvement of information systems security and mitigation of relevant risks
- Business continuity management (BIA; RA, BCP, DRP)
- Compliance analysis against international standards (e.g. ISO27001, ISO 22301, ITIL, COBIT...), local or EU regulations (Law on information security, Law on data privacy, GDPR) and best practices...
- Quality Assurance and support during implementation of ERP systems
- Assessment of system implementation and data migration / conversion
- Re-engineering and aligning of IT processes with business objectives
- Independent consulting on ERP selection, tender process run and contracting (SLA)
- Previous IT consulting, audit or control experience of at least 3 years
- Proven record of successful projects
- University Degree (preferably programs related to Information Technology)
- Relevant international certificates are advantage (CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CIA, ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer)
- Fluent in English and knowledge of any additional language is a plus
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and multitasking
- Availability for business travelling
Our Values: We lead by example | We work together | We respect the individual | We seek the facts and provide insight | We are open and honest in our communication | We are committed to our communities | Above all, we act with integrity
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.