We are ClearTech and our goal and our priorities are to give accessible and quality services to our clients, as well as the possibility to benefit from all marketing services. Our role is to help our client's business and continually improve the work together, grow and expand. In addition, we take great care for our employees, as their well-being is corelated to the satisfaction of our clients!
Our partner, an international company working in the field of consulting and education in financial sector, is looking for IT Assistant with knowledge of network systems!
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of current networks;
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximize network efficiency, security and performance;
- Providing technical support across the company;
- Arranging scheduled upgrades and investigating faults in the network;
- Report network status to managers;
- Setting up accounts for new users;
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary;
- Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP.
- Basic knowledge of networks and systems;
- Experience with networking equipment;
- Experience with surveillance systems;
- Experience in working with and configuring Mikrotik devices;
- Windows troubleshooting experience (Client-side);
- Fluency in English and full understanding of the language;
- At least 1 year of experience in similar position;
- A keen eye for detail;
- Team working skills;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Well paid job with high fixed earnings;
- Dynamic work environment with excellent working conditions;
- Career growth;
- Various company benefits.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Good luck!