IT assistant manages computer hardware, software and the network, enabling day-to-day performance of visual effects activities.
- Keeps computers in the studio and school fully operational, providing support/service when necessary;
- Performs tasks related to render management, system and computer graphics;
- Creates and maintains databases on all equipment and licenses;
- Provides support for artists and production, related to applications on desktops;
- Installs programs and create accounts;
- Stores data.