Kraken is changing the world. Join the revolution!
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we’re growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent.
In less than a decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world. We are changing the way the world thinks about money and finance. The crypto industry is experiencing unprecedented growth and Kraken is leading the charge. We’ve grown from 70 Krakenites in January 2017 to over 1200 today and we have no intention of slowing down.
About the Role
We are looking for an IT automation manager to lead the planning, development and implementation solutions to automate manual work across all departments in the organization. This candidate will collaborate with vendors, business function leaders and engineers to design and execute a prioritized plan to increase efficiency and productivity in business and IT operations. The ideal candidate has experience in automation of a range of enterprise systems and tools with a focus on no-code solutions.
- Lead an effort to identify gaps in efficiency and technical capability within current enterprise tools and technologies
- Investigate the automation needs for each of our major business functions, define requirements, design solutions and oversee implementation
- Document existing business processes and IT operations along with input from business function leaders and end users
- Identify and recommend improvements to existing business processes, enterprise tools and solutions to increase efficiency
- Design and implement no-code solutions and enterprise tool automation to increase efficiency
- Manager a team of IT automation specialists and developers
- 2-3 years of managing an automation engineering team
- Enterprise software solutions architecture and integration experience
- Deep experience building and managing integration solutions for 3rd party enterprise products
- Broad and deep technical knowledge of and experience with most enterprise level technologies (HRIS systems, secure messaging and collaboration, data storage and organization applications)
- Experience in managing projects end-to-end
- Hands-on experience building 3rd party application integrations in an enterprise environment
- Knowledge of provisioning, designing, constructing and maintaining cloud-based enterprise systems
- Strong facilitation and troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior logical, analytical and critical thinking skills
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.