Semaphore, a leading software delivery service with a global customer base, is looking for an IT Compliance Manager to join our team.
As an IT Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of all software services used by employees within the limits of company standards, compliance obligations, costs, and timelines.
You will also be responsible for enforcing and improving our security standards, including ISO 27001, across the company, including product infrastructure and development.
You are a professional of high ethical standards and work diligently to complete your duties keeping in mind the objectives of the business. You are also comfortable saying “no” when necessary and being result-oriented.
We are passionate about providing a remote, flexible, and supportive work culture. Collaboration is in our DNA. You will join a diverse and international team distributed across Europe and the Americas.
Due to the role requirements, only citizens of the Republic of Serbia will be considered.
- Manage access to SaaS and cloud services used by all employees
- Perform quarterly compliance reviews
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate software solutions used within the organization
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of security guidelines and internal policies
- Draft, modify, and implement company policies and security controls
- Be the primary owner of Information Security standards (primarily ISO 27001) and regulations within the company
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- Two years of professional working experience
- An analytical mind able to understand the complexities of procedures and workflows in the development of a software product
- Excellent English - written and verbal communication skills
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- Experience working remotely
- Working at Semaphore
- The impact of working on a product that is competing in a global market.
- Join a small team of around 30 full-time people who love what they do.
- A healthy 40-hour work week and a friendly and supportive work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Company retreats.
- Space to learn continuously and choose the tools and equipment for your job.
- Paid trips to conferences and books of your choice.
- Paid membership at a fitness club of your choice.
Semaphore is an equal-opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.