ManpowerGroup is a worldwide innovative forerunner and leader in the field of employment through the provision of services and workforce management solutions for clients and helping people in their career development with the aim of understanding the needs of the clients and candidates in the changing world of work.
On behalf of Fresenius Medical Care Serbia, the world's leading provider of dialysis products and services and an equal opportunity employer, Manpower Group Serbia is searching for a motivated candidate to take the challenge and to successfully fulfill the position of: IT Coordinator
- Set the overall direction for the IT considering the corporate strategy and the big picture of internal and external aspects
- Monitor and provide sponsorship for the implementation of major strategic initiatives, act as escalation level and steer major projects in the area of IT.
- Enable the organization to harmonize and improve IT procedures, processes, infrastructure by the means of coordination, development and implementation of tools and the adaptation of globally provided contents into local business
- Supports current activities to emphasize and reinforce growth, development and advancement by ensuring customer-oriented, value-adding IT solutions
- Create an efficient and effective management, organizational and operational structure
- Develop short- and a long-term business strategy for the IT transfers it into tactical plans, strategic initiatives, the annual business plan to meet business needs
- Monitor achievement and reports results to the IT Management, developing corrective actions where necessary
- Drive Country/ EMEA/ Global IT projects or initiatives that are in line with IT EMEA
- Ensure the local Data Centre/ Server room is in a physically secure location and meets corporate standards.
- Ensure the details of the local system landscape and IT infrastructure and applications are recorded, reviewed and updated regularly
- Ensure the hardware lifecycle management is in place (full traceability, from receipt to end-of -life and related Asset Management, including reported losses and thefts).
- Proactively identify the systems; servers; applications; technologies which are coming to end of life (sunset) or requiring upgrades and ensure there is a clear plan/demand and budget to upgrade or replace as necessary.
- Management and mitigation of risks to the IT environment and integrity of information systems and data held within the company. Ensure performance of regular backups and service maintenance in accordance to schedule and plan
- Ensure a proactive and collaborative approach from the IT organization to deliver services and support for new business initiatives.
- Develop and deliver regular reporting for SLA’s and related KPI’s at a country and/or Hub level.
- Minimum 3-5 years of professional experience in similar positions.
- Experience with following technologies:
- Windows, iOS
- Hardware installation and maintenance
- SQL (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Network administration
- Proxy servers
- Excellent English language skills, both spoken and written.
- University degree in information technology or a related field is desirable.
- Previous team leadership experience would be a plus.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
All applicants will be informed and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.