Who are we?
Staffus is a recruiting company which recruits nursing staff from different countries for employers in Germany. Our people are our most important resource, and we strive to help others achieve their dreams. We want our candidates to feel comfortable, safe and to know that they can rely on us. We care for their future with us.
Due to the increase in the volume of work, we are looking for a skilled IT developer who will make our everyday duties easier. You will be responsible for ensuring that the maximum potential of Zoho is used in the company’s everyday work processes. In order to perform well in the role, you will need to:
· Take charge of the company’s Zoho system
· Work with our key users from departments and implement our process through the company’s Recruit, CRM, and other Zoho systems
· Provide reports and overviews on the progress
· Make any changes to the Zoho environment and modules that may be needed
· Administer all user profiles on Zoho
· Perform the mass update of records
· Communicate with Zoho Support
You need to be willing to constantly learn, improve, and collaborate with colleagues in customizing Zoho to make it suitable for company´s best use.
Other necessary skills are:
· Experience administering the CRM environment – e.g. Zoho, SAP or Microsoft Dynamics
· Experience exporting, manipulating data in Excel, then re-importing data in any of the above systems
· Fluency in English, German would be advantage
What we offer?
This job will provide you with:
· A positive work environment in a young and motivated team
· Learning experience in all things related to Zoho
· Education, coaching and support for our employees
· An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
· Possibilities for professional training and development
· A mix of teamwork and independence
· Dynamic working space in the city centre