About the Company:
TLScontact is a pioneering company specialized in providing customer relationship management excellence within a face-to-face environment. We are part of the Teleperformance Group, the worldwide leading provider of exceptional customer experience in all our countries of operations.
We operate a growing number of face-to-face contact centers worldwide. TLScontact offers its clients an end-to-end solution, starting with information provision across multiple media platforms, to the direct face-to-face contact experience and back office tasks. Our contact centers are the essential link between organizations and their customers.
We are happy to announce that we are expanding our IT team in Belgrade, and we are currently looking 1 dedicated professional to cover the following position:
IT Incident Management Analyst
Place of Work: Airport city, New Belgrade
About the role:
Responsible for monitoring various global Network Monitoring and ticket backlog for dedicated clients to ensure timely assignment and resolution of incidents to meet SLAs. This does include dealing with the involved engineers and technical staffs, sending client communication & escalation and provide executive updates per defined Operations processes. Some basic troubleshooting is also necessary.
- Investigate, communicate, escalate, and facilitate the day to day activities of Incident and Problem Management,
- Act as the central communications point providing concise, timely and relevant communications from technical response teams to business users at all levels of the organization,
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor RCA meetings and follow-up tasks by driving cross-functional technology team members to successful completion of assigned remediation tasks,
- Monitoring systems alerts and initiating the incident management process following outages alerts,
- Accept and act upon change requests,
- Collect Change Assessment Results and Issues,
- Analyze change requests and actions to identify trends and underlying needs,
- Identify Unauthorized Changes,
- Assist in the creation and improvement of Knowledge articles to reduce impact, speed up resolution, or prevent the occurrence of incidents.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field and 2+ years’ experience in an IT service delivery role or service management,
- Familiarity with ITIL best practice and Incident Management processes,
- Exercise independent judgment and demonstrate a high degree of initiative with minimal direct supervision,
- Excellent problem solving, time management, communication and organizational skills,
- Superior ability to converse effectively with multiple customers of varying technical skill and knowledge levels in person, over the phone, or via chat/email,
- Ability to organize and lead a cross-functional group toward a specific goal,
- Tolerant of ambiguity, able to function comfortably, patiently and effectively in time sensitive environments,
- Availability for after-hour maintenance and emergencies,
- Participate in an on-call rotation as an Incident Analyst and escalation point when required yet not on-call as a “first responder”,
- ITIL v3/v4 Foundations certification preferable or the determination to obtain certification within first six months of employment.
If this challenge excites you and you feel you have what it takes to make it a success submit your CV today. Please, send the CV in ENGLISH electronically, until 20.08.2019.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for further recruitment steps.
We would like to thank to all the candidates for their interest and applications.