STADA IT Solutions has been established with a goal to provide IT services to entire STADA Group Worldwide.
IT Network Engineer
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Participating in work and analysis of requests for resources of projects and project teams.
- Providing unhindered functioning of telephony, video surveillance and access control.
- Forming technical specifications of communication system qualifications.
- Telephony maintenance in parent company.
- Analysis of surveillance system data, monitoring communication resources and monitoring flows of traffic within the company.
- Defining surveillance policies in a centralized manner.
- Controlling access on the systems.
- Responsible for monitoring and implementation of application of the standard methodology of system maintenance.
- Participating in testing the system and preparing documentation (project, technical, validation documentation).
- Responsible for proper functioning of communication services and resources in parent company
- Fulfilling a part of requests received by Service Desk.
Proper functioning of communication resources in parent company, subsidiaries and remote locations,
monitoring and implementation of applying standard methodology of system maintenance.
- VI degree of Technical - IT education
- At least 2 years in corporate IT environment
- CCNA certificate
- Customer focus
- English fluent is required, German is an advantage
- Ability to moderate and to assert oneself
- Willingness to travel