ICL Services is one of the leading outsourcing companies according to the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals’ annual rating (IAOP) and core partner of Fujitsu. Today, the company works with more than 80 major clients from 30 countries. We are dynamic, determined, and provide a broad scope of services to some of the largest and most diverse companies in the world. For this, we are also well-respected and constantly strive to maintain our standards of professional excellence and ethical conduct.
What we offer:
· A full-time employment contracts
· An opportunity to work on challenging projects with some of the world's largest companies
· Compensation package (private health insurance, team-buildings, professional education and certification)
· Opportunities for advancement within the company:
· 20% of employees got salary raise or carrier growth
· Opportunity to participate in various corporative programs (MVP - mentoring program)
· Opportunity to be a part of socially responsible business (various activities to support our employees and community generally). A highly professional, but very friendly team you will enjoy being a part of
· Overtime working hours are recorded and compensated
· Human corporative culture:
· 90% like the atmosphere in the company
· 94% trust the professionalism of colleagues and ask them for help in difficult situations
· Professional education and certification – ICL genuinely value its employees and works continually on knowledge improvement across the business spectrum
Every newborn receives a gift from the company in the amount of 300 euros.
This position is responsible for monitoring and assessing potential issues relating to critical IT applications, systems and devices. The IT Operations Monitoring Analyst will monitor all incoming alerts using various tools and perform actions based on predefined instructions. This position includes performing 1st and 2nd level troubleshooting, manual alert correlation, and resolving issues as required.
The successful candidate must understand how different types of IT systems integrate and be able to pinpoint where the actual issue is occurring. The IT Operations Monitoring Analyst must also be able to determine which issues are false positives and document/work with other teams to get these types of alerts suppressed.
Job Duties/Essential Functions
· Participates in the ongoing process of investigating, troubleshooting, and providing resolution to technical issues in a 24x7x365 environment.
· Quickly develops a comprehensive understanding of the applications and infrastructure within the customer’s environment and how they impact employees or members.
· Stays informed of production environment changes that could affect functionality and alerting.
Required skills (necessary to have):
· Upper intermediate level French written and oral communications, including, phone etiquette, and customer service skills.
· Intermediate level English written and oral communication.
· Ability to work a variety of different shifts, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays to support a 24X7X365 environment.
Recommended skills (bonus to have):
· Basic skills in troubleshooting and analysis of network, applications, systems, and device issues.
· Ability to work independently in an intense and dynamic work environment and as a team player shows initiative and has a strong desire to share knowledge with others.
firstname.lastname@example.org:~# Helloworld.rs koristi kolačiće kako bi ti pružao najbolje korisničko iskustvo. Nastavkom korišćenja
sajta smatraćemo da imamo saglasnost sa korišćenjem kolačića. Više o kolačićima možeš pročitati ovde.