LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- The foundation of your success is a university degree in Information Technology.
- You convince us with professional experience of 3-5 years in Information Technology.
- Feel free to apply for this position without a university degree, if you have to offer long-term professional experience working in a similar role.
- You can think outside of traditional boundaries and are focused on innovation.
- You understand business needs and can transform them into solutions.
- Of course, you are open for new experiences and challenges to support the Cybersecurity ecosystem and its technology interface.
- As you act in an international environment, you bring business-fluent English language skills; German skills are a plus.
- Within our Cybersecurity Team, you are responsible for the operation of our Vulnerability Tracking and Ticketing solution.
- You ensure functional operation, customization and user support.
- By cooperating with our service provider, you contribute to planning, designing and implementing of the operational and test environment.
- You perform and organize relevant testing of workflows and procedures.
- You design and document new, existing and changed IT operational processes.
- You provide support with coaching and training, both individual and groupwise
Your opportunities for personal growth
- You will be part in the new challenging project to build a HUB of IT and Cyber Security professionals.
- You will be part in a dynamic and flexible team
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy & Technology and more.
We provide the power to bring heat and light to our cities. We build highly efficient next generation turbines as well as on- and offshore wind turbines all over the world. We help our customers to save millions of tons of CO2 each year. For our projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. Our new and challenging project is building a CYS HUB in which professionals, experts and juniors will work together in a international and collaborative environment. The main goal is guarantee to the company a global and excellence IT and CYS service.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.