HALKBANK a.d. Beograd is a bank that operates in Serbia with vision to become leading, most respected and most chosen Bank in Serbia. We value trust, respect, quality, professionalism, development, discipline, honesty, simplicity, efficiency. Working in dynamic environment where through challenging takes you shall have opportunity to unleash your potential for further growth and development, which is easily recognized.
Our team is growing and we are looking for
IT Project Manager
- Responsible for planning, management, coordination and controlling of IT projects through the whole project lifecycle on a daily basis;
- Defines project objectives and deliverables, gets support for the projects;
- Keeps track of project progress, quality and objective fulfillment;
- Identifies, maintains and tracks any project delays, scope changes, implementing risks;
- Preparation of testing phase, co-ordination and tracking;
- Communicates, presents and is the first point of project contact with vendors and other internal and external projects stakeholders;
- Participates in coordination of IT Projects Portfolio in coordination IT Budget preparation;
- Contributes to the IT Risk Management and Change Management process;
- Prepares project information, reports and analyses;
- Implements new project management practices;
- Defines initiatives for improving project management process.
- University Degree in Organizational Sciences, Project Management, Economics, or Computer Science (with additional project management training);
- PMP / Prince2 / Agile certifications preferred;
- Very proficient in MS Office, especially skilled in MS Project;
- Excellent knowledge of project management methodologies;
- Proficient use of English language;
If you believe that, you are the right person for this position we kindly ask you to send your CV in English.
Only short list of candidates will be contacted.