Kriptomat, the most user-friendly government-regulated European cryptocurrency exchange is looking for a new colleague to join us in the role of IT Project Manager (remote role based in Slovenia or Serbia).
Would you like to become a part of an innovative, bold and growing team? Are you passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain industries?
Then, please read on!
Who are we?
Kriptomat is a fast growing fintech company headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia. Ever since we got founded in February 2018, we have been growing and providing an unparalleled service to our clients. We are working tirelessly to ensure everyday people can purchase, trade, store, and use cryptocurrencies effortlessly. This movement has just begun, and we look forward to providing our crypto community with outstanding solutions for many years to come.
What is this role about?
We are looking for a Project Manager responsible for managing the development process following agile methodology. The objective of this role is enabling the development team to deliver visible and high quality results in the shortest possible time frame. You will be responsible for monitoring the process development and ensuring its smoothness and efficiency by identifying bottlenecks and suggesting improvements.
In this role you will be:
- Facilitating on time delivery of new product features
- Facilitating daily standups (or the daily scrum) as needed
- Protecting the team from over-committing and scope creep
- Aiding in estimation and sub task creation
- Participating in the meeting and capture feedback
- Managing and monitoring progress on development tasks
- Monitoring of development process and analysing development efficiency
- Aiding the team by eliminating external blockers and managing internal roadblocks through process or workflow improvements
- Regular analysing burndown charts and other portfolio planning tools to understand what gets built and at what cadence
- Consulting with team members and internal stakeholders on how best to work with the scrum team
- Board administration – Working as the administrator of the scrum board
- Ensuring that cards are up to date and the scrum tool, Jira software or otherwise, is working well
- Noting areas for improvement and action items for future sprints
- Meeting individually with team members and stakeholders as needed.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least 3 years of experience as a project manager in a fast moving startup environment
- Has worked in the past as a Project Manager leading a team of 10+ team members
- Has experience with project management in product development environments
- Is a master in Jira/Confluence for agile project management
- Has a good knowledge of Kanban and Scrum methodologies
- Is familiar with continuous integration process
- Is a confident user of G-Suite, has used ClickUp or a similar PM tool before
- Is a confident user of Jira, Figma and Miro
- Has good managerial and development process monitoring skills
- Is responsible, good team player and with excellent communication skills
- Has a genuine interest in project management - being able to compare and propose different methodologies with the right benefits
- Is passionate about new technologies
Ideal, but not a must:
- Previous experience in fintech industry and start-ups in general
What do we offer?
- Work with a highly collaborative, innovative, diverse, and bold team, passionate about crypto and committed to continuous learning and personal/professional development
- Enjoy remote work with all the necessary equipment for maximum comfort and performance
- Access anything you need for your continuous professional development – from training courses and reference books to a personally organized growth plan
- Have fun at team building activities and workshops
While this is the experience/qualifications we would love our IT Project Manager to have, we are also open to consider applications of those who do not fully meet the listed criteria. If this role interests and excites you, but you don't have all the experience/qualifications listed above - please apply and tell us about that in your cover letter.
We review applications continuously, so please apply as soon as possible!