- We are a remote team creating software that manages the different phases of clinical trials
- Our team consists of experts working on the full life cycle of product development
- The platform's vision is to modernize and optimize how trials are handled by simplifying their processes and reducing manual work so our customers can focus on developing new treatments and therapies.
- We focus on flexibility; our platform allows almost any configuration, covering client needs without additional development efforts while following strict industry regulations.
- Our platform will be used by doctors, nurses, managers, scientists, and many other roles all over the globe to manage clinical trials led by world-famous pharmaceutical companies.
Here is how we work:
- We are fully remote. This means you get to do your schedule no matter the timezone.
- You will be part of a small team (HR consultant, 2HRs, 1 office administrator, and 1 accounting manager)
- You will participate in a 1-week HR sync (to showcase the work, ask questions and discuss all HR topics)
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
- Write and post technical job descriptions on specialist IT job boards, social media, and other relevant channels.
- Source, screen, and compile a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g., structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioral questions).
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during selection.
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants and keeping applicants informed on the application process.
- Forecasting recruitment budgets.
It would be great if you would have the following:
- The following university degree in social sciences
- 2+ years of working experience in recruitment (experience in the software industry will be considered an advantage)
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Desire to work as a team with a results-driven approach
- Advanced level of English (verbal and written)
- Flexible working hours with 100% remote work
- Paid self-learning time
- Paid online courses
- Home office budget
- Being a part of the fast-growing med-tech industry
Join our team as we push boundaries and bring innovation to the field of life sciences. At the core of our vision is one goal, and that is creating end-to-end products that enable our clients to focus on what they do best - discover novel types of therapies. As a strongly focused, distributed team, we are driven by enthusiasm for working on cutting-edge solutions and problems. We are led by problems we must solve to enable our client's amazing breakthroughs in clinical trial phases. If you would like to join our mission-driven team working on enabling faster improvements in drug discovery, please send us your CV.