The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring an: IT Security Engineer.
As an IT Security Engineer in our ITS team, you will be involved in:
- Maintaining and upgrading current AD environment (Server, workstations);
- Maintaining corporate servers infrastructure - VMware and Hyper-V;
- Observe and respond to information security - related events;
- Develop and maintain information security policies and procedures;
- Participate in testing and implementation of new technical solutions related to information security;
- Participate in vulnerability assessments and security hardening;
- Coordinate with systems and network teams in the improvement of existing information security practices;
- Providing IT support to the internal users.
- You ideally have 3 years of experience in information security related roles
- You have experience with VA, SIEM, IDS, IPS,
- Active Directory (GP, DNS, AAD), Virtualization (Vmware, HyperV), Office 365, Scripting (PowerShell, Python), Network protocols (TCP/IP stack).
- You have understanding of Linux
- You have MCSE or CEH certificate (which will be considered as an advantage)
- You have intermediate knowledge of English
- You hold Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or have equivalent working experience
- You have ability to work well with people, strong communications skills, ability to quickly establish good working relationships with people
- You are organized, proactive and have attention to details
- You are ready to work within a team
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, casual dress code, bonus scheme, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.