As part of our growth strategy, Fadata is looking to hire for its team in Belgrade a IT Solution Architect with the following profile.
Fadata has developed enterprise solution for document management and business process management – faDoc, based on Oracle technologies (database + middleware). The system is currently used in several large companies, with thousands of daily active users and millions of stored documents. As IT Solution Architect, you should be involved in the support and further development of this application, together with its counterpart based on open source, and future version, aimed for cloud deployment. In more particular, your responsibilities would include:
- Gather and clearly document client requirements during the Analysis phase of software development projects.
- Participate in defining technical software architecture.
- Participate in defining software functionalities, together with assessing their impact on existing solutions.
- Day-to-day active communication with client and internal support team, in order to assist with the understanding of application functionalities and resolving emerging issues.
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Excellent in communication with the client, as well as team communication.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Professional experience in the IT domain of at least three (preferably five or more) years.
- Knowledge of relation DB concepts (preferably, but not necessarily Oracle or PostgreSQL).
- Knowledge of any server-side programming language (Java, Python, NodeJS…).
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Very good knowledge of English (written & spoken).
Any experience with the following is considered a plus:
- Experience with BPM type of applications (or business process management concepts as such, including BPMN 2.0.).
- Experience with document management business processes and applications.
- Experience with ERP and/or other business applications.
- Being highly self-motivated and able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US:
- We offer an exciting work environment, extensive training, and development opportunities that match an individual’s aspiration.
- You will participate in domestic and international enterprise projects, using modern Oracle and non-Oracle technologies, both on-premise and in the cloud.
- Choose your “office location” - we have a flexible home office policy.
- 25 days of PTO.
- A half-day off on the second Friday of the month.
- Receive a comprehensive healthcare package in a private healthcare institution.
If you are interested in this role, we will be glad to hear from you.