JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 38 patents–more than any other spend management company. www.JAGGAER.com.
IT SOLUTION CONSULTANT (M/F)
This is a position in our offices in Belgrade or Novi Sad, whatever location is better for you.
Your Main Tasks:
- Become proficient in navigating the JAGGAER software solution and making configuration settings and updates within the solution
- Support our customers in using our software
- Analyze customer and project specific interfaces and workflows
- Close collaboration with JAGGAER Project Managers and Solution Consultants
- Knowledge management and documentation
- Facilitate unit testing and system validation
- Develop and maintain proficiency in the company's solution methodologies and core technologies
- Proactive communication with JAGGAER team members and clients to answer questions and advise on work status
- Manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously. Proactive identification and resolve of technical issues during the implementation. This includes identifying alternative solutions using existing software features
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English are mandatory
- Good understanding of software and logical processes (workflows)
- Strong customer focus, communication skills and high stress resistance
- Ability to learn quickly and willingness to do so
- Creative, solution oriented and an autonomous working style
- Experience in implementation of software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions in the are of purchasing and logistics is a plus
- Experience with programming tools and concepts is a plus
- Ability to act independently, take initiative and drive tasks and issues to resolution
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching, and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities and a young and motivated team
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass...
- A modern office in New Belgrade or Novi Sad
Apply now and be part of our success! Please send your application documents, including the position for which you are applying, your CV, salary expectations and the possible starting date electronically.