Heads Talent Solutions has partnered with Brose, a successful family owned company that have been on the front lines helping to shape the future of the automobile for over a century. It is fourth-largest automotive supplier in family ownership and, with numerous patent applications per year, is one of Germany’s most innovative companies. The Brose Group offers challenging responsibilities and exciting career opportunities to performance-driven, skilled specialists with solid professional knowledge and proven career expertise who wish to contribute to the company’s success.
Due to support their business expansion in Serbia, we are searching for motivated candidates for position IT Specialist based in Pančevo:
Administration of IT systems by performing the installation and operation of IT systems for the organization. The function is the first contact for the employees with regards to questions, training and problems related to IT systems. In this context, the function must ensure to be familiar and comply with work instructions, processes and standards of central IT at Brose. This includes, especially, the requirements with regards to data protection and data safety.
- Implements and monitors IT policies. Checks and ensures topics related to IT security and ensures legal and regulatory compliance.
- Provides support to end users in the selection, procurement, usage, and maintenance of software programs / hardware following the Brose standards.
- Manages operation, backup, storage and disaster recovery for regional IT systems.
- Reviews reports of IT devices to identify malfunction and address problems.
- Runs IT projects in IT infrastructure area coordinating internal resources and external supplier
- Provides basic support to users on SAP questions
- Manage and support production area related IT installations
The successful applicant:
- Degree in computer science or relevant discipline or equivalent
- At least 3 years of professional experience in relevant role.
- Windows 2012 and Windows 2016 server administration
- Cisco switch administration
- Good understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes
- Able to demonstrate relevant experience of IT servers, desktops and infrastructures
- Problem solving and implementation skills including PC hardware and software issues
- Good knowledge of VMWare
- Good knowledge of Network and Telecommunications (TCP/IP, DHCP, Cisco routers, Cisco switches)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system.
- Good understanding of Windows7, Windows10 and MS Office 2016 applications
- Fluency in English
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and with accuracy