We are an independent technology and management consulting firm dedicated to driving business transformation & innovation for clients on an international level. Our expert solutions focus on Strategy & Change, Information System & Digital, Telecoms, Life Sciences and Engineering. We constantly meet and exceed our 850+ worldwide clients’ expectations – this is made possible by an international team of more than 6,000 people, working together from 80 offices in 55 countries. We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential.
We are expanding our international team of Customer Operations who is supporting customers from financial (banks, government institutions and broker houses), commodity and energy sectors. We are looking for someone excited to help customers from a technical and data perspective and are passionate about communication to join our team in Eastern Europe.
- Respond to customers’ enquiries relating to information, product functionality and fault calls resolving as many queries as possible on the first interaction;
- Front owner for the tickets coming from the users (doing the follow-up of the tickets during their lifecycle) SPOC and responsible of the escalation to other groups;
- Analyze the information about the user’s issue, collect as much information as possible (computer name, screen name or report name, error or warning message displayed on the screen, any files, screen shots). Logging and classifying all calls and requests for assistance in the customer relationship;
- Keep ownership of the ticket till the issue is completely solved and/or verify that suggested solutions effectively resolve the users' problems through verbal or email follow up, update tickets with appropriate journal entries of activities and close tickets with resolution entered upon completion of the job;
- Manage the resolution process for customers relating to data and applications for a particular product/s, providing 1st level and troubleshooting of Amaris customers in several technologies/tasks (password resets, printer configurations, break/fix instructions, Windows systems and MS Tools, networking, etc.);
- Deploy troubleshooting methods such as verifying physical layer issues, resolving username and password problems, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, verification of proper hardware and software set up, and assistance with navigating around application menus;
- Communicate with the customer by email and/or telephone following the SLAs agreed;
- Identify and escalate problems affecting a number of customers or influencing the timely resolution of one customer’s enquiry (this would include escalations to the team leader and other teams);
- Recognize and escalate recurring problems, inferior processes or outdated procedures;
- Accept additional projects or areas of responsibility that will improve the team’s performance;
- Teaching or instructing customers regarding software or hardware functionality.
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field is advantage
- Minimum 1 year experience in IT Support position or a strong technical background;
- Detail orientated with sound information probing skills;
- Excellent soft skills are needed
- Ability to communicate and engage effectively, verbally and in writing, in English and German or French language.
What we offer
- A modern, dynamic, future-oriented company.
- Continous development and training opportunities.
- Comprehensive training about financial markets with emphasize on terminology and data structures aspects; and different applications from functional and technical aspect.
- Very competitive package salary package and social benefits.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Flexible working hours and home office options.
- Independent and varied work.
- Working in an international and multicultural environment.
- International technical communities.
- Regular team events.
- Long-term perspective.
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.