Within the Technology Consulting department - Digital & Emerging Technology, our experts specialized in Digital Consultancy and Systems Integration, are striving to unlock the value of client data, and delivering it to new digital platforms. With a team of highly trusted industry experts, we can create powerful digital solutions for customers, with the skills to integrate with very complex back-end systems both on-premise and in the cloud.
We are looking for an IT Support Consultant, who will be a part of dynamic and fast growing PAMS (Platform and Managed Services) team. You will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects using cutting edge technology in the cloud computing space.
Your key responsibilities
- Provide application, operating system, and other technology support to the customers via combination of device/endpoint management, remote troubleshooting and remote access tools
- Interact and work directly with the customer to isolate and troubleshoot as necessary
- Understand technical troubleshooting approaches, tools and techniques, and ability to anticipate, recognize, and resolve technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems
- Work independently and utilize a variety of enterprise-level computing tools and expertise to solve customer problems
- Effectively organize and present information to Subject Matter Experts
- Monitor enterprise systems through monitoring software
- Install, configure, update and troubleshoot services for customers
- Support customer requests via the telephone, chat and through a ticketing system
- Perform occasional on-call duties
- Assist with new associate mentoring and provides some internal training support. Assist new associates with internal systems and tools.
- Conduct periodic technical training
To qualify for the role, you should have
- 1+ years of experience in IT systems administration or related role
- Basic Linux administration skills
- Basic networking knowledge
- Experience with system and application monitoring, software distribution, patching and maintenance
- Passion for operational excellence and a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in Serbian and English)
- Constant need for self-improvement and learning
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Basic DB experience and usage of SQL queries
- Understanding of server virtualization concepts
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. shell, Python, Perl, Ruby…)
- Experience in cloud environments (Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud)
- Experience with Magento, WebSphere application server, Nginx, Apache, Docker or Kubernetes
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- Private pension or health insurance
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.