You have always been interested in IT, but haven’t yet found your way in? Or you just started learning about technology and want to put your passion into a career? This is the perfect time and place to make it happen!
Touch Support is a US-based company that works as a strategic partner to diverse technology firms and assists them with exceptional customer service. Our teams support a wide range of technologies, including Linux, Windows Servers, various Cloud platforms, and SaaS. Since 2015, we are experiencing strong and stable growth, and have grown into a multinational company with almost 200 employees with several offices in the United States and Europe. In Serbia, we are present under Server Support d.o.o. as our international brand.
To protect the well-being of our employees in these difficult times, we have almost entirely switched to home offices. Since this also includes online onboarding and training of new team members from our regular locations, we decided to expand our search for talent to some additional locations! So, if working from home sounds good, keep reading!
For the last several years we have been successful in training our staff from scratch, and building a strong, learning-oriented environment. We believe in finding and hiring talent, individuals who possess a strong interest in the field, and strong motivation to learn and succeed. We Hire for character and train the skill, and our requirements are set accordingly, with few simple preconditions:
- Excellent communication skills in the English language, as our clients are mostly US-based
- Passion for working with people, and helping them to get their stuff work
- Interest in developing a career in the Linux system administration, or troubleshooting technical and software issues with virtual Windows workstations
- Readiness to learn at a fast pace
- Solution-oriented mindset, and passion for resolving problems
- Readiness to lend a helping hand, and pass on the knowledge as you grow with the company.
- Ability to work in shifts (morning, afternoon, night shift). However, our schedules are week-based - you wouldn’t be switching through different shifts each day but would keep a more stable schedule.
The application submitted entirely in the English language.
Please note that applications written in any language other than English, will not be considered.
Responsibilities and goals you’ll own:
At the moment, we are looking for several new team members to join us for our IT Support Intern role. Depending on your technical preference, experience, and ambition, you would be offered a position in one of our teams. We will definitely use the interview process to find out what would suit you best! Daily responsibilities of a Support Intern would be:
- Respond to and resolve customer questions through chat, email, and telephone calls quickly and effectively
- Assist in onboarding, educating, and supporting our customers through their journey
- Help and provide guidance to our customers with technical, and billing-related questions
- Act as a customer advocate by passing along unique questions and challenges that you see our customers are experiencing
- Increase customer satisfaction and build loyalty by providing an amazing, personal customer experience