We have partnered with a leader in software mobility solutions development. We are looking for IT system administrator to join their team in Niš.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of client computer systems, internal and cloud services.
- Install and upgrade computer components and software and integrate automation processes
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing the impact of issues
- Collaborate with vendors and external partners in resolving problems, pricing, and maintain a close relationship for maintenance and support
- Proactively contribute to the corporate policy on IT security by recommending security enhancements, relevant tools, and practices, while keeping a good balance between the security level and team productivity
- Implement the IT corporate policy and the corporate BYОD policy
- Identify the vulnerabilities in the Office internal network and fix them
- Support users having hardware or software issues
- Define the IP KPIs and report them to the senior management
- Work closely with the Security Manager on implementing security policies
- Work in Nis office
- Remote work with occasional coming to the office (for candidates who do not live in Nis)
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Security awareness
Knowledge: Windows, Linux, macOS, network, antivirus, G-Suite, identity management systems, VPN, Remote monitoring and management
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!