Who are we?
We are a software development company developing a sustainable commuting solution that revolutionizes the way a company’s employees travel to work. It is a part of Toyota’s new mobility brand, KINTO.
KINTO’s origins lie in the word Kinto-un – Japanese for ‘flying nimbus’ – a service that quickly appears and, no matter where you are or what time it is, takes you wherever you wish to go.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an IT administrator to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs.
The successful candidate will have improved skills, proven professional experience, and detailed knowledge of the industry’s best practice processes.
He/She will report directly to the CTO.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of client computer systems, internal and cloud services
- Install and upgrade computer components and software and integrate automation processes
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing the impact of issues
- Collaborate with vendors and external partners in resolving problems, pricing, and maintain a close relationship for maintenance and support
- Proactively contribute to the IT security corporate policy by recommending security enhancements, relevant tools, and practices, while keeping a good balance between the security level and team productivity
- Implement the IT corporate policy and the BYОD corporate policy
- Identify the vulnerabilities in the Office internal network and fix them
- Support users having hardware or software issues
- Define the IT KPIs and report them to the senior management
- Work closely with the Security Manager on implementing security policies
- Windows, Linux, macOS, network, antivirus, G-Suite, identity management systems, VPN, Remote monitoring and management
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Security awareness
- Adapts quickly to changing circumstances and new standards
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Retention plan
- Flexible working hours
- Team events and team buildings