About the project
Pentalog has a new open position for an IT Systems Administrator.
Our client is a top electronic/ electrical company with Canadian roots, that manufactures SPA controls. This worldwide-recognized expert in the design, production and marketing of control systems, keypads, pumps and value-added accessories for spa manufacturers, distributors, dealers, and technicians, has 400 direct users of IT services.
The IT Systems Administrator role will offer support for the company’s:
- 5 sites: (located in Quebec, US and Mexico);
- 15 servers;
- 110 Windows / Linux servers running VMWare;
- 30 servers under Azure and AWS;
- Fortinet firewall;
- Various switches on the sites (Fortinet, Meraki, Avaya, HPe).
Under the IT Department - Infrastructures and support, your role will be to intervene at the level of the server and telecommunication infrastructures of the company. The IT Systems Administrator is responsible for all activities related to the operation and safety of these environments and you will contribute to the design of new services.
This position implies active involvement in enhancement and development projects, as well as operations related to the industry. With the cooperation of your colleagues from various teams, you will ensure advanced user support, problem solving, and the quality and accuracy of documentation and procedures. You will approve and supervise the implementation of requests for changes. As an IT Systems Administrator specialist, you will advise the managers of the organization, take care of technology monitoring and make recommendations.
- University computer degree (higher relevant experience can compensate for less education);
- 10+ years of professional experience with information technology;
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Previous work in Windows, Office365, Azure, AWS environments;
- VMWare, Windows server and Linux (Ubuntu and CentOS) skills;
- Networking skills (Fortinet and Meraki);
- Open-minded, resourceful, enterprising and results-oriented;
- An empathetic and dedicated professional;
- Able to work in an unstructured IT environment;
- Able to write documentation;
- A team player committed to the success of the team's and the company's common goals;
- Good communicator, proficient in English;
- French language skills will also be appreciated.
- Participate in system operations, maintenance and support activities;
- Be involved and participate in the development and delivery of various projects related to the company's digital transformation;
- Suggest the means to achieve the technological directions;
- Manage access to systems;
- Set standards and configurations;
- Write diagrams, procedures and keep documentation up to date;
- Coordinate problem-solving initiatives and request for changes;
- Participate in the documentation and knowledge transfer activities required with the operational team;
- Participate in activities that maintain compliance at the IT security level;
- Support and track alerts generated by systems;
- Liaison with suppliers and outsourcers;
- Take on any other tasks that may be entrusted to you.
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing company;
- Knowledge of Fortinet equipment;
- IP telephony skills on Avaya or Microsoft Teams;
- Acquired relevant certifications (Azure, AWS, security);
- Experience of Infrastructure as Code with Terraform or Ansible.
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Great career development opportunities;
- Team buildings and company events that will enhance both your social and professional life;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.
As a leading European Software Services company operating internationally in France, Romania, Germany, Poland, Moldova, UK, Vietnam, Mexico and USA, we employ over 1,200 engineers and IT experts who work in a very dynamic, multicultural working environment.
At Pentalog, your talents & ambitions are recognized and rewarded; we offer plenty of opportunities to develop as an individual, as well as a professional, and we reward our collaborators who understand the importance of self-improvement.
Deadline for applications: 06.06.2022.
Pentalog je globalna kompletna platforma IT usluga dizajnirana da podrži digitalna i tehnološka preduzeća tokom njihovog životnog ciklusa: dizajn, razvoj, marketing i finansiranje. Primenjuju najbolje prakse Agile, Lean i DevOps da bi vam pomogli da izgradite vrednost proizvoda.
Koriste 3 vrste fleksibilnih modela angažovanja kako bi podržali sve vaše kratkoročne i dugoročne ciljeve: outsourcing, zapošljavanje i honorarno angažovanje. Pomažu vam u izradi održivih strategija koje ubrzavaju rast i pokreću performanse.
Oslanjaju se na 25 godina svetskog iskustva u IT outsourcingu, globalni tim od 1.000 stalno zaposlenih IT inženjera + 50 konsultanata i skup talenata od 300.000 profila koji će osnovati vaš tim i pokrenuti vaš projekat u roku od 4 nedelje.