We are looking for an IT Technician to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs, and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our company’s computing needs.
The successful candidate will have improved skills, proven professional experience, and detailed knowledge of the industry’s best practice processes.
His/Her main goal is to maintain the PC fleet. When not busy with the internal IT, he/she will work on the platform infrastructure under the responsibility of the DevOps manager. He/She will reports directly to CTO.
- Proactively contribute to the corporate policy on IT security by recommending security enhancements, relevant tools, and practices, while keeping a good balance between the security level and team productivity
- Implement the IT corporate policy and the corporate BOYD policy
- Identify the vulnerabilities in the Office internal network and fix them
- Ensure employees are aware of cyber-security issues and are acting safely
- Select materials, maintaining a fair balance between TCO and performances. Get the computers from the delivery point, configure the system and install the required software.
- Support users having hardware or software issues
- Define the IP KPIs and report them to the senior management
- Monitor the evolutions on security requirements
- When not busy on IT, help sysadmin/DevOps on the infrastructure
Knowledge: Windows, Linux, macOS, network, antivirus, G-Suite, Knowledge of identity management systems,
Requirements: At least 2 years of experience in a similar position is required, Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Science, Problem-Solving Skills, Security awareness, Adapts quickly to changing circumstances and new standards
Nice to have: shell script, Terraform, Ansible