IT Workplace Engineer (m/f)
If you are interested to work in multinational company, as extended department of our IT Workplace team in Tallinn, Estonia, to have everyday contact with IT colleagues from all Europe and Middle East in a diverse and fast-growing environment, do not hesitate to learn more about this vacancy.
You will be serving as the first point of contact for IT colleagues in EMEA region supporting them with Windows deployment and MDT, testing new hardware models for Kuhne+Nagel standards from suppliers (new laptop models, etc.), creation and provisioning of Windows image for Kuhne+Nagel standards.
Together with the team, you will build improvement possibilities in order to offer the best quality and efficiency in the service provided.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Create and maintain Windows Images + Maintain Microsoft Deployment Toolkit across EMEA + Monitor and create reports for Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
- Resolve tickets related to MDT and Windows workstation deployment
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions and determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by users
- Follow company standards, record events and problems and their resolution in wiki pages/reports/manuals
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates. Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Knowledge of Windows 10 and future builds + Knowledge of Basic concepts of Microsoft Windows Active Directory
- Windows workstation Registry and deployment process (OOBE and unattend.xml) + Good at scripting (PowerShell, Batch, Vbs)
- Familiar with basics of programming (C++, C#) + Experienced with Windows Deployment Service and MDT + Good problem solving skills
Nice to Have
- Networking - good knowledge of network protocols (IPv4, dns, dhcp…).
- Minimum high school degree in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and ability to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution
- Team work oriented person
- Driving license B category
We offer exciting position in a dynamic and motivated team, development possibilities and a nice working atmosphere.
With more than 82,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management services.